Strength Camp - Athletic Strength Training Program
Adult Training at D1
What is Strength Camp?
- Strength Camp is a blend between strength and metabolic conditioning
- We believe time is our enemy so we must be as efficient as we can with each training session
- In 56 minutes, you will maximize each session using the D1 5-Star training system
What’s the 5-Star training system?
- Dynamic Warm-Up
- Core & Conditioning
- Cool Down Stretch
- Systemized total body strength training backed by science
- Movement: Running, Jumping, Agility, Metabolics
- D1 looks at the year as the macro training cycle
- Each year is broken down into 6.5 meso cycles
- In each 8-week meso cycle there will be a performance assessment
- We will track your progress at the end of each cycle in a Life-style 160 meeting
What is Life-style 160?
- If there are 168 hours in a week, we hope your training 8 of them
- That leaves 160 hours of room for error
- We educate and motivate our athletes to make good decisions outside of our facility to help them reach their goals
- Our staff will coach you and hold you accountable along your path to success
Customize your experience for your GOAL
- Have a specific goal?
- Enjoying general membership but need something more specific to your goals?
- Let us tailor your experience in alignment with your vision
- We offer personal training, nutritional blueprints, supplements, meal prep pick-up