Colleyville Athletic Training Programs & Workouts for Kid Athletes
Is your child struggling with their self-confidence? The issue might be that they have never had the chance to really prove themselves.
At D1 Training Colleyville, we have created a unique scholastic sports training program for children and teenagers that builds both stronger bodies and minds. As a premier provider of children's athletic training, we help young people build their confidence, self-esteem and spirit of competition in healthy ways. By keeping your child engaged in fun, supervised, and safe exercises, they can discover their inner athlete and self-determination through the sport of fitness.
What is Our Scholastic Training Program Like?
Our youth sports training programs and workouts for kid athletes include:
- Rookie: Covers the fundamentals of exercise and sports training workouts for children 7 to 11.
- Developmental: Introduces young athletes to weight-training programs and more advanced exercise methods. These weight training programs are perfect for those 12 to 14 year old.
- Prep: Places focus on power, speed, coordination, strength, and focus, and how these concepts apply to exercise, sports, and other facets of life. Perfect for teen athletes 15 to 18.
- Overtime: This option provides personal training for kids and teens. Semi-private and personal training programs for student-athletes with specific workout goals, like earning a sports scholarship. For student-athletes of all ages.
All four levels of our scholastic training programs in Colleyville include constant supervision and direction for young athletes. At D1 Training Colleyville, safety comes first.
Fitness FAQs For Kids
How Often Should My Young Athlete Train Per Week?
Why Is Youth Fitness Training Important?
- Improving sports performance
- Building strength
- Reducing risk of injury
- Improving self-esteem
What’s an Appropriate Age for My Child to Start youth Sports Training?
It’s not just about their age. Before signing your kid up for conditioning, we recommend considering these two areas:
- Emotional readiness – Does your child seem inclined towards competition? Follow their lead. A child that is naturally passionate about a sport will sometimes find ways to start training on their own.
- Physical readiness – It’s recommended for a school-age child to practice a sport for as many hours per week as their age, i.e., up to 10 hours per week for a 10 year old.
How Can Sports Help My Child Develop Life Skills?
From learning how to lose and channeling negative feelings in a positive direction to understanding patience and teamwork, playing sports can help children develop life skills. Other life skills include competition, commitment, leadership, respecting others, time management, communicating with others, thriving under pressure, living a healthy lifestyle, and self-confidence.
Athletic Sports Training for kids & Teens in Colleyville
Growing up and maturing can be a difficult, confusing time for your child. With our gym's training programs geared toward children and teens, they can feel centered and focused through engaging exercise that teaches them to believe in themselves.
No matter what your child’s dreams may be, D1 Training Colleyville wants to help them reach them through character and confidence development made possible – and fun – through exciting athletic training for kids.
For athletic training and workouts for kid Athletes, call our scholastic training center in Colleyville at (817) 755-1172