D1 Training Center - Let's Dink! Perfect for the beginner through advanced competitor who trains both on and off the court to maximize as well as prioritize injury prevention.
Pickleball is both an indoor and weather permitting outdoor court sport involving like-minded players, skills, paddles and yes, a pickleball. Like any other sport, you get out of it what you put into it. Here at D1 Training Bergen County, we believe in teaching the sport the right way through certified and personable coaches. The rules and social guidelines of pickleball etiquette are rather simple and straight forward making this a fantastic recreational and social way of getting exercise while having a lot of FUN!
D1's Pickleball Training Center is perfect for aspiring or competitive players of all ages and skill levels. Our comprehensive solution is unlike any other. At D1, we will help you:
- Improve your bodies strength, agility and reflexes
- Focus on injury prevention for greater play time
Court Reservations are simple and easy by either calling our front desk at (201) 905-2387 or using our on-line court reservation system, link coming soon!
- 60-minute private training session with Certified Instructor
- 60-minute semi-private training session(up to 4 players) with Certified Instructor
- 90-minute court rental for self-arranged groups
- 90-minute Progressive Development Clinics (Beginner or Intermediate)
Our philosophy is to progress an individual from their respective start point(Player Skill Rating). An individual's start point is determined in accordance to USA Pickleball Association criteria found in the link below:
D1 Pickleball Academy (Beginner to Intermediate)
Court Rentals – Reservations are required for one of our 3 training courts or our prime center court for game play!
Progressive Pickleball Development 1.0-2.0
Designed for the new enthusiastic player with minimal understanding of how to play the game. Players have limited experience, and learn pickleball rules, basic player positioning and fundamentals of the game.
Perfect for anybody looking to try-out a new hobby or pick-up a new sport to take into a competitive level later on!
Progressive Pickleball Development 2.0-2.5
Things are starting to heat up!
This level is designed for the early intermediate looking to start honing in mastering the fundamentals and upping the speed of the game.
Players ranked at a 2.0-2.5 should be able to do the following:
- Keep a short rally
- Have a basic understanding of rules
- Ability to keep score
Progressive Pickleball Development 2.5-3.0
Time to pick up the pace! This clinic level is designed for the true intermediate athlete that is looking to elevate their game to a competitive level.
These athletes should have the fundamentals mastered and can now look to start touching on the more advanced techniques and bringing the game to a much faster pace.
Athletes of this ranking should be able to do the following:
- Have a consistent serve
- Ability to return medium paced serves + shots
- Hit forehand drives
- Hit dinks
- Full understanding of game pace + rules
- Ability to keep score
Join the D1 Training Community
At D1 Training Bergen County, we're more than just a gym. We're a community of athletes and fitness enthusiasts who are dedicated to achieving our goals and supporting each other along the way. When you join our community, you'll have access to:
- Expert coaching from certified trainers
- Customized training programs tailored to your goals and fitness level
- A supportive and motivating environment
- State-of-the-art equipment and facilities
- Opportunities to participate in group fitness classes and challenges
Ready to join our community and unlock your athletic potential? Contact us today to schedule a tour and free trial session.