D1 on Campus
Your Team’s Competitive Edge
When it comes to maximizing athletic potential, individualized training takes students to the next level. And D1 Training is your resource for taking sports science to support our holistic, periodized workouts. A national training panel creates our 5-Star Training Program which is updated consistently every eight weeks. Layering in skills as athletes improve, our certified professionals create custom workouts that help you reach specific goals while building a team-oriented community.
We’ve helped develop some of the world’s best athletes with a core progression that includes:
- Dynamic warm-ups
- Performance training
- Strength training
- Core and conditioning
- Cool-down stretching
Rather than targeting certain muscles in a rotating routine, our programs are balanced for full-body optimization.
With D1 Training You Get Results
Our year-over-year stats have been critical in ensuring that our processes are world-class.
North Desoto’s 52-person football team saw highlights such as:
- Average field improvement on 40-yard sprints: -0.15 seconds
- Average field improvement on pro agility shuttles: -0.17 seconds
- Average field improvement on broad jumps: 7.55”
- Average lift improvement for squats: +58.4 lbs
- Average lift improvement for bench sets: +28.6 lbs
- Average lift improvement for hang cleans: +26.6 lbs
Whether you need training for softball, basketball, baseball, or another sport, our professionals are here to help. Our fitness training facility was founded by athletes, for athletes. We’ve trained over 3,000 collegiate athletes and are changing the way people look at fitness.
Our Sports Training Approach
There’s a lot that goes into understanding the comprehensive fitness of one athlete, let alone an entire team. That’s why our approach has been proven effective in leaving no details out.
When you partner with D1 Training for on-campus training you can expect:
- Performance testing. We’ll measure how your body reacts and performs to make tailored recommendations for progress. Health risk appraisal, biometric measures, and movement screens are a few of the first crucial pieces of information we will gather to make informed decisions.
- Body composition (InBody). You’ll understand your weight more accurately with InBody, which uses Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis (BIA) to measure body composition percentages of fat, muscle mass, and body water. These results are used to better understand individuals rather than making assumptions based on various demographic information.
- Functional Movement Screen (FMS). FMS is a tool used to evaluate seven movement patterns used in everyday life. It takes mobility and stability into account to make training decisions based on movement patterns that should be corrected or developed. Plus, it allows our professionals to understand how to best protect athletes while crushing goals and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
- Strength and conditioning testing. Not only is this type of testing great for keeping group motivation, but it also helps to evaluate the progress athletes are making and provides an opportunity for our trainers to evaluate the progress of your program.
Goal setting with you based on results. As you reach and surpass your goals, we’ll continue with making
S.M.A.R.T. goals that keep the momentum going.
Try D1onCampus and gain a competitive advantage!