Adult Training in Little Rock
Working Together On Your Fitness Goals
No matter what age, everybody’s body needs some TLC. If you have a hard time focusing on your fitness alone, or you’re looking for a way to improve your current activity levels, you’ve come to the right place. D1 Training Little Rock is not your average gym – when you join, you’re becoming a part of the team. Whether you choose semi-private training, personal training, online training, or you want to bring the whole family in for a sweat session, we’ve got the resources.
Our science-backed adult training programs include:
- D1 Adult: A group fitness class that gets the whole body moving athletically, D1 Adult gives you maximum fat burning while building muscle strength along with improving mobility and flexibility.
- D1 Overtime: Semi-private coaching to help you reach specific goals. This is especially useful for athletes targeting unique positions or sports.
- D1-on-1: This program is all about you, with individualized attention, a custom plan, and careful direction. We get to know you and how we can help you crush every fitness goal.
- Family Training: Everyone age 7 and up are welcome to get the whole gang together in pursuit of a healthier, happier lifestyle. We’ll help you set family goals and hold each other accountable, plus share nutrition advice for everyone.
- D1toU: No more schlepping to the gym here; instead, get nutrition and accountability coaching anywhere and anytime. We partner with TrainHeroic to bring remote access to full-body workouts, progress tracking, and connection with a coach right to a mobile app.
We design our workouts around the concept of periodization, meaning each week builds on the last for consistent results. This helps avoid the dreaded plateau because we know how frustrating it can be to feel like you’re working hard and getting nowhere.
Give us a call at (501) 289-5609 or reach out online to start adult training in Little Rock.