Our Rookie Training Program
Training & Character Building for Ages 7-11
For our youngest athletes, ages 7-11, we offer our Rookie program. This curriculum lays the groundwork for athleticism and coordination while also building confidence and self-esteem. We’ll teach youth about body mechanics, running techniques, and body-weight exercises in a supportive, positive environment.
- Emphasis on neural map development
- Character development focused
- Building a work ethic
- Inspiring atmosphere and positive coaching
- Teaching training theory and terminology
- Building the foundation for a healthy lifestyle
- Developing motor skills and movement patterns
- Establishing coordination and balance
- Age-appropriate strength and resistance training fundamentals
- Speed, agility, and conditioning foundations
Get an Early Start
We believe that teaching athletes about discipline, healthy living, and being active should start at a young age. Our Scholastic programs go beyond fitness and give athletes the foundation they need to grow into confident, well-rounded individuals. When you walk through our doors, your athlete isn’t just stepping into a gym—they are becoming a part of our team.
Our Free Trial
Ready to become part of the D1 team? We invite you to join us for a free workout or class to see what we’re all about—and to find out why Men’s Health named us a Top 30 Gym. We look forward to helping you or your young athlete reach their goals.