Our Developmental Curriculum
Athletic Training for Student-Athletes Ages 12-14
This D1 Training curriculum is designed for ages 12-14 and involves more athletic movement, emphasizing power, speed, and strength using age-appropriate weightlifting. This program expands on the character development of our Rookie program and informs athletes about healthy lifestyles.
Speed & Power
- Increase agility and change of direction
- Intermediate plyometric training
- Linear acceleration and max velocity development
- Expansion of functional movement profile
- Increase student’s ability to load force
- Progressions of lifting and strength
Movement Quality & Skill
- Training in injury prevention
- Development of coordination, rhythm, and balance
- Increased conditioning capacity
We’re Not Just Another Trend
When you become a part of D1 Training, you aren’t just joining a gym—you’re becoming a part of a supportive team. We have nearly two decades of experience and we were named one of Men’s Health’s Top 30 Gyms. To date, we have trained over 2 million athletes. We work hard, support one another, and have a great time along the way.
Try Us Today!
If you’re interested in learning more about us and experiencing first hand what we have to offer, stop by our facility for a free workout. We’ll show you around and let you see for yourself why athletes of every age and any fitness level count on D1 to help them reach their goals.