Inbody Tests And Analysis at D1 Columbus
Set achievable health goals
What is InBody?
InBody is an advanced body composition analyzer trusted by top hospitals, universities and professional sports teams. The InBody Test is accurate, fast and non-invasive - simply step on the device, grab the handles and in 45 seconds, you will receive a detailed printout of your body composition results that you can review with your InBody specialist.
Why take an inbody test?
In just 45 seconds, you will receive a detailed Result Sheet with your body composition measurements. Use these results to:
- Find Your Baseline. Scales show your weight as a basic number. See how much of your weight is Skeletal Muscle Mass and Body Fat Mass to find your baseline so you know what you need to lose, gain or maintain.
- Access Your Percent Body Fat. BMI is a poor indicator of your health because it doesn't differentiate between fat and muscle. Percent Body Fat (PBF) is a better health indicator as it compares your fat levels to your weight. You can improve your health by focusing on fat loss, not just weight loss.
- Measure Segmental Lean Mass. The InBody Test shows you how many pounds of lean mass you have in each body segment and how well developed it is. Spot any insufficiencies or imbalances and tailor your exercises to achieve adequate lean mass in each part of your body.
- Calculate Your Caloric Needs. Basal Metabolic Rate is the minimum calories you need to support basic function at rest. Use BMR to calculate your caloric needs and create a nutritional plan to achieve your goals.
- Set Goals & Track Progress. Set your goals and take the InBody Test every 2 weeks to track your progress. See your results from the past 8 tests to spot changes in body composition and adjust your routine to prevent a plateau.
What is Body Composition?
Body composition is a method of breaking down your body into its core components: fat, muscle and water. It gives you a more in-depth understanding of your weight and health, helps you track diet and exercise progress and make any changes needed to meet your health goals.
Why is it important?
Body composition is a more accurate measure of your weight and health than BMI because it divides your weight into: fat, muscle and water. It tells you exactly what you're losing, gaining and maintaining. With body composition analysis, you can track your progress and make any changes needed to meet your goals.