Youth Sports Training Program in Milwaukee
Get Fit with Our Proven Strength & Conditioning Classes
At our youth sports training facility, our number-one goal is to help your student athlete attain maximum performance in their sport. Our strength and conditioning classes are designed to help create the foundation for your student’s success. We offer sports training for kids & teens competing in:
- & More!
Interested? Call us today at (414) 409-0097 to get started!
Scholastic Sports Training
Our scholastic training consists of four different programs that lay the necessary foundation for speed, strength, and athleticism training. Each program is designed for different age groups, but they all build character and are driven by our core values. The training programs we offer are:
- Rookie – Our Rookie program is designed for boys and girls ages 7-11. This program is designed specifically to lay the foundation for coordination and athleticism for your student athlete to get started on the right foot.
- Developmental – The Developmental program is designed for boys and girls ages 12-14. This program adds more athletic movements than the Rookie program and begins to focus on power and speed. Age-appropriate weightlifting is introduced at this stage as well.
- Prep – Designed for ages 15-18, this program helps student athletes develop their power, speed, strength, and athleticism in a program that is very similar to a Division 1 collegiate program.
- Overtime – Our Overtime program is created for student athletes with goals in mind. The syllabus is sport- and position-specific. This program also provides semi-private training and coaching in our facility, so your athlete can get the one-on-one training they deserve.
Regardless of the specifics, each program is fueled by our fantastic team at D1 Training Milwaukee. We are here to make a difference in your student athlete’s life. Our programs are designed to offer a chance for your athlete to work hard, compete, and be motivated to reach, and exceed, their goals.
Frequently Asked Questions -
How often should my youth athlete train per week?
We get this question a lot! One thing we never want to do is overtrain young athletes. As a general rule, we suggest that your young athletes train no more than 18-20 hours a week.
What is youth sports performance training?
Youth sports performance training is designed to improve young athletes’ sport performance while instilling principles and values to improve their self-esteem on and off the field. Each program is designed to give the young athlete the foundation for speed, strength, and athleticism.
How many athletes are in a single class at a time?
There are 10-20 students in a class at a time. This number is decided on to create an ideal community for your young athlete to learn and thrive in.
Why is youth sports training important?
Youth sports training has become an important staple in many young athletes’ lives. Our programs have numerous benefits, including:
- Creating a foundation for the future – All of our programs are designed to give your student athlete a foundation for the future. We focus on creating speed, strength, and athleticism that will stay with them throughout their careers.
- Reducing risk of injury – When basic athletic skills are taught and learned early on, they help reduce the risk of injury while exercising or playing sports.
- Improving sports performance – This is one of our favorite benefits. Most youth sports training programs are designed to help the athlete excel at their chosen sport.
- Building strength – Learning how to build strength early on can help your student athlete exceed their goals and improve their sport performance.
- Improving self-esteem – All of the benefits mentioned before, as well as the group dynamic and positive reinforcement from our coaches, help improve your student athlete’s self-esteem. Many times, this self-esteem boost is seen in their life off the field as well!
Ready for your young athlete to start training at a professional D1 Training facility? Give us a call at (414) 409-0097 or you can contact us online to get started.