Youth Athletic Training in Cranberry Township
Sports Training for Kids Ages 7-17 in North Pittsburgh
Giving your child an early start to building their discipline and work ethic is essential to their success. Our trainers at D1 Training North Pittsburgh are experienced in helping kids establish the stepping stones they need to become successful at our fitness gym in Cranberry Township. We own many athletic fitness gyms, including a sports training facility, which allows us to customize our workout plans for sports-specific goals. Training with us prepares kids between 7 and 17 to learn the basics of exercising and gain valuable proficiency in areas such as strength, balance, agility, and healthy living.
Looking to enroll your child in scholastic fitness training in Cranberry Township? Try us out today! Your first session is FREE!
Training Young Athletes to Compete
The main goal of our youth sports facility is to help young athletes excel in the sports they want to compete in. Our competitive programs and rigorous youth training camps motivate your child to work hard and exceed his or her goals.
We offer specialized strength and conditioning to help your kids and teens train for:
- Team Sports
4 Levels of KIDS Fitness Classes
All four levels of our youth workout programs include constant supervision and direction for our young athletes. Our priority is to instill safe workout habits in our youth to prevent accidents and injury.
- Rookie Training (ages 7-11) - Rookie Training, focuses on the foundations and body-weight training.
- Developmental Training (ages 12-14) – In this class, we begin introducing age-appropriate, strength-building exercises.
- Prep workout plan (ages 15-18) – Our trainers teach teens and student-athletes advanced exercises in agility, strength and conditioning.
- Overtime program (ages vary) – Our overtime program is specifically designed to be a youth sports training program. Our Cranberry Township trainers can help level up your son or daughter for football, basketball, soccer and more.
View Testimonials from Prior Athletes
Scholastic Fitness Training Creates a Foundation for Success
The earlier a child learns discipline and work ethic, the better they will perform in school and in later work—the same way they learn the basics of exercise to lift weights efficiently. Our Cranberry Township athletic trainers are available, so your child learns the skills they need while remaining safe, from our Rookie Training all the way to preparing for college basketball.
If you’re ready to learn more about Youth Training in Cranberry Township, call (724) 262-5991 to speak with a trainer at D1 Training North Pittsburgh, or try us for free here.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What Is Youth Fitness Training?
How Often Should My Young Athlete Train During THE Week?
How Many Athletes Are in Each Class at a Time?
What are the benefits of Sports training for kids?
Like physical fitness in adults, fitness training for kids has a plethora of benefits.
- Reduces obesity and overweight rates in children
- Improves a child's fitness level, and as they become more fit, they are less likely to be obese or overweight.
- Improves a child's bone density and muscle mass. Strong bones and muscles are essential for a child's growth and development.
- Improves a child's self-esteem and confidence. When children feel good about themselves, they are more likely to succeed in school and other areas of their life.
- Reduces the risk of injuries in children. By increasing a child's strength and flexibility, fitness training can help to prevent injuries that could occur during physical activity.
For all these reasons, youth fitness training is an important part of a child's overall health and well-being.