Join us today for the 42 Day Challenge!
- Meal Plans/Nutrition Guides
- 1 on 1 Accountability
- InBody 270 Scans
- Unlimited Workouts
- Athlete Assessment
- Goal Setting
- Guaranteed Results
- Specials Events, Pop-Up Classes, and Giveaways!
- Exclusive Discount + Free Session at Massage Envy
- 25% OFF + Free Session at Empire Health and Wellness
Free Dietitian Grocery Guide + Exclusive Discount at Energize Nutrition with
Melissa Conover, MS, RD
- 10% OFF at Eat Clean Bro
participant rules & Guidelines
The 42 Day Challenge is a 6-week challenge with the defined start and end dates below:
- START DATE: Monday May 3rd, 2021
- END DATE: Sunday June 13th, 2021
All participants in this challenge must agree to, and abide by, the following program rules and sign the 42DC Participant Release and Waiver Form in order to be eligible to participate in and win the 2021 42DC Challenge. Failure to follow all program rules will result in disqualification. Please refer to the 42DC Participant Release and Waiver Form and the Terms and Conditions on our Website for complete program details, eligibility requirements and rules.
- Must be at least 18 years old at the time of the initial weigh-in to participate. Cost to participate is a one-time $30 registration fee, plus applicable class participation fees (membership or prepaid package sessions). Participants understand that they will be responsible for payment for all sessions.
- Participants must attend a minimum of three (3) D1 Program class sessions each week of the challenge. No more than one session is allowed per day. The 42DC week is from Monday to Saturday.
- Participants must meet and satisfy three (3) critical program dates to be eligible for prize and complete weigh-ins to track weight loss:
- Official/initial weigh-in/scan and "before" photos April 29th - May 2nd, 2021
- Mid-point weigh in May 20th - May 24th, 2021
- Final weigh-in/scan and "after" photos June 10th - June 13th, 2021 by close of business
Photos will display the current body condition as evidence of visible physical condition at the time challenge starts. For each weigh-in/scan and photo requirement date listed above, Participant must:
- Wear tight-fitting athletic clothing
- Take full body photos (front, back, side)
- Record current weight taken on a digital scale, with a studio staff witness present
- Observe official weigh-in data being entered into the Participant Weigh-In/Scan Worksheet by staff member
We enforce a 4-hour class cancellation and late cancel policy. Participants will be charged for any pre booked sessions that are “late cancelled” or are “no show”.
If you have any questions, please contact the facility during business hours or inquire at the front desk.
call us at (732) 329-7212 to Sign up for the 42 day challenge today!