Boise Sports Training for Kids & Teens
Get Fit with Our Proven Strength & Conditioning Classes. Try us for free today.
D1 Training Boise offers sports performance programs that help student-athletes reach their full potential and become faster, stronger, tougher, and more confident individuals. Students enjoy working with our professional athletic trainers who are skilled at encouraging, pushing, and guiding athletes to championship-level performance.
Mental and Physical Fitness
At D1 Training of Boise, our goal is to prepare your children for to be at the top of their league. Mental and Fitness training allow them to excel in the classroom but also on the field, or on the court! By working with our professional trainers at our state-of-the-art training facility we can help them achieve and meet the goals of being a world class student athlete. At D1 Training of Boise they will train with likeminded peers to not only grow their skills but also long-lasting friendships.
We Offer Sports Training for Kids & Teens Competing in:
- And More!
Give us a call today at (208) 502-2822 to learn about our programs.
Reasons Youth Athletes Love Our Training Facility
- Builds a Foundation for Life-Long Habits
- Trainers are Friendly & Committed to Student Well-Being
- Training is Designed to Help All Ages and Abilities
- A Family Environment Students Look Forward To Visiting
Youth Sports Training FAQ
What Is Youth Sports Performance Training?
What Age Should a Child Start Athletic Development and Strength Training?
How Often Should My Young Athlete Train Per Week?
How Many Athletes Are Typically in a D1 Training Boise Scholastic Training Program?
Our Youth Programs
- Rookie: This program is dedicated to athletic development in boys and girls between the ages of 7 and 11. These classes lay a foundation for coordination, work ethic, and a long-term healthy lifestyle.
- Developmental: The Developmental group age range is 12-14 years of age. New skills come into focus like strength and weight training. Students begin to learn why and how of injury prevention.
- Prep: The age range for this program is 15-18. The program is based on the design of the Division 1 collegiate program. Strength, mobility, advanced conditioning and a wide and complex range of topics are covered.
- Overtime: Students who have specific goals will sign up for this program. Each syllabus is designed to focus on the unique sport and team position that the student wants to focus on. Private training and coaching is also part of this program.
Learn more about our programs for youth sports training by calling us at (208) 502-2822 or by signing up for free.